Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Long Visit at Grandma's

Asher, Bela, and I drove down and spent the last 11 days at my mom's house in Bluffton. We helped her go through some of the things that needed sorting in her house and got a lot of running around done as well. It was a fun time to visit and get some things done. I should have taken more/ better pictures to document our visit, but here are some that I had on my phone. They're mostly of Asher and the dog, but they're the most fun to look at anyways.  ;)


It feels like half our time at the house was spent either bathing or eating... Both things he loves in general, but especially with Grandma.


Bela spent most of her time with her bone on her pillow in front of the window. Both she and Asher love the low windows at Grandma's house.


At the grocery store. This is his "smile for the camera" face.


Asher and Bela love long walks in the evening down by the May River.




Diaper cake and bag of Babyganics stuff from me and my mom for Courtney's baby shower.  :)


Bela with bows in her hair after getting a professional bath and haircut. (Professional, as in, actually going somewhere rather than me doing it at home.)


Out and about with Mommy and Grandma...



Pretty sky on the way home.


I still have pictures and video I need to put together from the camping trip and wedding, like I said in my last post, but realized that the video card on the desktop is shot and my little video software is not on my laptop yet. I need to find the CD for it so I can get that together!

No comments:

Post a Comment